Friday, January 22, 2010

Potential {Dream Vacation}

So this is pretty ironic.
Jason has been obsessed with tree houses for quite some time and since we don't necessarily have any interest in vacationing in typical vacation spots, we always try and think of something different to aim for. Well I stumbled upon this place called TREEHOUSE POINT , from one of the many blogs I obsess over {A Cup Of Jo} I think this is a pretty amazing idea ! and of course he went nuts when I showed it to him_so here is our next potential vacation ... one day. Or even a honeymoon ? I wouldn't be opposed to this. Although, there goes my January wedding since Washington isn't the best place to be during the winter, esp in a tree house... I'm guessing. (not getting married soon, but yeah it's an open conversation, which is still fun) ANYWAY ...







Photos: A Cup Of Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment