Friday, January 22, 2010

New {Etsy} Favorite

The office is a bit quiet today, except for my 2yr old niece hanging out with me, but while she was indulging in Dora & a very large lollipop, I was indulging in some Etsy browsing.

I've been trying to find a really great vintage shop on there for awhile now & I think I finally found it ! {persephonevintage} I'm always looking for a new place to buy .. lets say.. pieces that AREN'T in every single store you walk into.. more {one of a kind} & also being affordable helps.

I pulled some of my favorite items, which is close to the entire site but I'll try to keep it at a minimum.










I'll let you know which one I finally decided on {yes I'm buying something today}
::sigh:: It's been awhile & I can't resist when it's something fabulous that isn't super expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment