Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm Obsessed


Lately all I want to do is buy new furniture for my house _ but that doesn't seem like the economical choice right now _ so I get my fill by spending hours looking at it... it's sad.
I'm really into vintage/victorian looking furniture but they never look comfortable enough to be a staple piece in my living room_considering the fact it's not big enough to hold a "practical" piece and well .. just something nice to look at.
Until I found this: { and I can't remember where I found this picture, so if it's yours please tell me and I'll give the proper credit }

It's the perfect mix of vintage/victorian style with some comfortable cushions to replace what probably used to be there. I'm obsessed_so simple but exactly what I want my living room to be filled with { I wonder if Jason would allow this? }
So now I'm on a slight mission...


I'm mainly obsessed with chairs though... if I could have an entire room full of chairs _ well, I would. I'm not sure what I would then do in this room ... I could always take up a new hobby .. like knitting or something & host a knitting club? Anyway.. I found these great chairs from different sellers on Etsy .


No comments:

Post a Comment