Sunday, January 17, 2010

I Never Realized How Much I Love My { Home.Sweet.Home }

I just returned from a 10 day vacation in London & as excited as I was to go & as much as I love it there ... once I walked in my front door I realized how much I love it here.
. . . esp. our big bed_not that I didn't love staying a week with a good friend in London, but sleeping on a pull-out bed hardly compensates.
{ I'll be posting pictures from the trip through-out the week, I'm still trying to get settled }

Coming home to a freshly cleaned house {thanks Mom !}, makes me want to re-decorate again. I've always been in love with the Missoni prints. I would love to have a little bit of Missoni in every room of my house, some coffee mugs, a throw in the living room... bedding would be key though.

Pictures: mydeco.com






No comments:

Post a Comment