Wednesday, March 24, 2010

An Assortment of {Tin}



Kind of a random post. .
but since Jason & I moved into our house we've gone through 6 different sets of canisters {I told you . . random} We're still making the transition in our kitchen from this terrible green we picked out back to white. {fresh start} I hate the canisters we currently have & while I was sitting in the kitchen this morning having my coffee I noticed the tins I have in my corner cabinet & realized how much I like them. Then I decided I'm just going to buy a random array of tins . . and use them as my canisters. I'm just really over having "matching sets" of anything. So yes that was the big dilemma I solved this morning.
Then I hopped on Etsy and started searching & here are a few of my favorites.





I somehow managed to find these which match a set I already have. Yup, I bought them. I know I said I don't like matching sets BUT the fact that they're all different shapes & sizes still gives me the satisfaction that they're totally different.


No comments:

Post a Comment