Monday, May 10, 2010

How Did I Get So Lucky ?

Over the weekend Details, with the collaboration of Jan Sokolowski {wedding planner} from Attention 2 Perfection, designed and executed an amazing wedding at the Chateau near Camelback Mountain.

With the help from my other half and love of my life, Jason, we slightly under-estimated this job to be 5hrs . .when in reality it took 11_ha. I can laugh now because it's over but when 1am rolled around and we were still there, I knew he was getting to his breaking point (gotta love his dedication) And for some reason I was WIDE awake the entire night when normally our bedtime is between 9:30-10 at the latest.
So anyway. . it was well worth it and I can't wait to get the pictures back from the photographer, hopefully I can really see the soft pink up-lighting we did along the walls. The entire room became so calm and romantic I could of stood there and just stared at it for hours.

I'm not sure how I became so lucky to find a guy who is willing to sacrifice so much of his free time to help me grow my business . . but we both know in the future our hard work will pay off.

{so in love with my job . . & most importantly my boyfriend & the life we live together}





No comments:

Post a Comment